SUNCOAST OUTDOOR LIVING – DISTRIBUTORS WANTED
At Suncoast Outdoor Living we have a proven track record that has withstood the pressures of time and varying economies. We supply Queensland’s # 1 outdoor and pool or patio enclosure products. Whilst Queensland based (Brisbane), we offer distributor options Australia wide. We have been using our systems for over 20 years, refining and improving it over that time to have developed pool and patio enclosures that almost sell themselves. Our quality product makes it easy for a salesperson and distributor to build their own swag of delighted customers. Call backs and returns are almost non-existent; the product (supported by great installers) stands high to deliver customer satisfaction.
We are seeking distributors of products only, or materials and builds.
- Remove the annoyance of pests, droppings and biting bugs
- Keep family pets safe and enclosed whilst enabling them to ‘get some fresh air’ and sunshine’
- Create outdoor living areas; great for entertaining and enjoying down time
- Remove the need to become a slave to your home, it’s upkeep and tidiness
- Look great, don’t restrict airflow or views and add value to the home
- Come with guarantees and warranties.
There is a great demand for our products and services as people become more focused on quality living and are all too busy to spend time cleaning out veranda or patio areas from leaves or bird droppings. We have become a busy society and time has become a precious commodity. People recognise this and want and need to spend more time outdoors, but just don’t enjoy the bugs, mosquitoes and midges that spoil their relaxation or entertainment.
More and more local Councils are requesting animals, especially cats be kept in; for this reason (and to protect their loved pets) more and more owners are requiring pet enclosures which are versatile, effective and also look great.
Australian’s know that adding a pool enclosure, patio cover, or pet enclosure will add value to their greatest asset; their home.
When you join Suncoast Outdoor Living as a distributor you will access:
- Access to quality products at wholesale prices
- Full training on how to construct our outdoor patio or pool enclosures
- Access to designs and plans
- Ongoing support and assistance to make your distributorship or pool enclosure business one as successful as we’ve made ours
- Opportunities to attend major shows and exhibitions
- Peace of mind with a quality product that meets Australian manufacturing standards
- Regular shared product knowledge and industry updates
- Catalogues and marketing material
- A professional network of like-minded operators
Partnering with Suncoast Outdoor Living will give you the opportunity to sell, deliver or build high quality and exceptional products that will not only meet customer expectations, but exceed them.
We already have a number of Distributors around Australia. Contact us to learn more about their experience being a distributor of Suncoast Outdoor Living.
We seek distributors in a range of areas including:
- Byron Bay
- East Sydney
- Murray Valley
We have spent decades building a quality product with an exceptional reputation, so for this reason, we seek distributors who are:
- Ethical and support the ethos that is focused on quality, integrity and reliability
- Entrepreneurial by nature and want to do well in their distribution business
- Have solid building experience (where intending to also construct) in order to provide an exceptional end user product that their customers will be delighted with
- Well connected to their local market.
We are passionate about Suncoast Outdoor Living products; if you’d like to become a successful and passionate distributor and/or builder in a region that has not been taken by another distributor then call one of our directors, Tony Mora on 07 3208 1092.
“Invest in the BEST Quality For Your HOME
Queensland’s Leader in Outdoor Living
Proudly Servicing all of Queensland”.
View our patio designs, pool and patio enclosure designs and sunroom ideas
in our gallery or contact us today to discuss your project.