18x14 Pool and Patio Screen
- Ideal for patio and pool enclosures.
- Keeps out insects and allows for the breeze to flow through.
- You would find this screen size on most Australian house windows that have standard house screens
- Shade factor of 25%
17x13 Tuffscreen Pet Mesh – Pool and Balustrade Safe
- A heavy duty, vinyl coated polyester screen that is ideal in high traffic areas and is tear resistant.
- Complies with AS1926 Pool Fencing and Balustrading to the first floor when used with the Suncoast Outdoor Livings aluminium extrusion and spline system.
- Shade factor of 42%
20x30 Solar Screen
- The ultimate in insect protections while stopping up to 65% of the suns heat.
- Improves daytime privacy whilst offering excellent outward visibility.
Privacy ScreenA fiberglass mesh that has been vinyl-laminated. Vertical applications function as privacy screens. Not UV rated so not recommended for roofing panels.
Greenguard Emissions ControlLow emission status so you are not breathing in toxic fumes which are evident in some cheaper brands due to their manufacturing processes.
20x20 Midge Screen – Pool Safe
- A tightly woven fiberglass mesh designed to keep our small flying insects like mosquitoes, sand flies and midgies.
- Allows good ventilation and external visibility, whilst providing some daytime privacy.
- Complies with AS1926 Pool Fencing when used with Suncoast Outdoor Livings aluminium extrusion and spline system.
18x18 BetterVue Screen
- Offers clearer views with enhanced insect screen performance.
- Suitable for most patio screen applications.
- Not recommended for high traffic areas.
- 33% more insect protection
- 10% more sunlight to provide comfortable water temperatures
- 15% more openness to feel the gentlest breeze
40x40 Super Solar Screen
- The ultimate in shade protection by blocking up to 90% of the suns heat.
- Vinyl coated fiberglass improves daytime privacy whilst offering excellent outward visibility.
Microban Mold DeterrentBuilt in antimicrobial protection which inhibits the growth of stain and odour causing bacteria, mould and mildew, helping to keep your screens cleaner for longer. We use 7 different screens with each screen designed for different applications. The numbers before the screens are the number of cells per square inch so essentially the higher the number the tighter the weave is.
“Invest in the BEST Quality For Your HOME
Queensland’s Leader in Outdoor Living
Proudly Servicing all of Queensland”.
View our patio designs, pool and patio enclosure designs and sunroom ideas
in our gallery or contact us today to discuss your project.