We’ve got the success of a winning formulae; great products, exceptional service and fantastic team who do a great job installing.
With all our team, we have some common factors within them. They are:
- Prepared to go above and beyond to ensure a delighted customer
- Friendly, positive and customer service focused
- They do their job consistently with pride and quality
- Work well as part of a team, because at times we all need to chip in to get a job done.
- Happy to work hard, because they know at the end of the day we also play hard too – and we do look after our team because we value them.
If this sounds like you, then you might be interested in one of the following:
- Patio & Enclosure Installers – construction experience is a must, as is a proven history of quality workmanship. Must have driver’s license and having a degree of flexibility re location as some of our jobs are not in our back yard.
- Salespeople who are good at their job, but not into the ‘hard sell’ or ‘twist the customers’ arm tactics. That is not how we do business. Absolutely must have solid patio (or very similar) experience.
Sometimes we will consider the right person if they come our way, even if we are not in recruitment mode. Send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll pass it onto the Directors. No promise we’re looking now, but you just never know.