A Suncoast Outdoor Living patio enclosure will not only add value to your home but to your lifestyle. We have a range of designs and roofing profiles available, all custom designed and built to suit your needs. The patio enclosure market is flooded with different options, which can be confusing. At Suncoast Outdoor Living our team are highly trained to ensure that the quality and finishes of our work is of the highest standard.
Talk to the team today at Suncoast Outdoor Living about the benefits of each design and roofing product and create your own sanctuary at home.
INSULATED PATIO ENCLOSURE ROOF BENEFITS
- We build outdoor patio enclosures to Australian standards.
- Superior Insulation. Sit comfortably on the hottest day on you outdoor patio enclosure.
- Minimises’ noise. No more having to close doors to block noise.
- No condensation dripping onto your outdoor furniture with a custom designed patio enclosure.
- Sleek, contemporary ceiling finish making your new enclosed outdoor entertaining area look less like an “add on” and more like something that fits beautifully with your home.
- Concealed ducting for the electrical cabling for ceiling fans and dimmable LED downlights.
- Water- tight joining system.
- Fewer posts and beams with greater spans allowing for a more open space.
- Extensive range of decorator colours making it easier to match the existing house roof, gutter and fascia colours.
- Your patio area will be much lower maintenance once it’s enclosed. Plus, all surfaces of the enclosure are easy to clean.
- Able to use a larger range of products including glass when enclosing
- Far superior to its poorer cousin the single skin roof.
The Australian sun can be very harsh and hard to control, making the traditional English glass conservatory unusable in this environment. Multicell polycarbonate helps us control the amount of heat that transfers to the underside of your patio. Our experienced design consultants will help you access your proposed area to see if this product is practical.
ENCLOSING YOUR OUTDOOR PATIO
The option of enclosing your new or existing patio is something that the team at Suncoast Outdoor Living specialise in. We offer a large range of screening and weatherproof options. Discuss your needs with our team member at the time of the custom patio design so that they can help you future proof any future additions you may want, even something as simple as outdoor blinds.
Check out further information about enclosing your outdoor area at Patio and Alfresco Screening.
For more information about what a Suncoast Outdoor Living patio enclosure can do for you call the team on 1300 137 081 to discuss further.
“Invest in the BEST Quality For Your HOME
Queensland’s Leader in Outdoor Living
Proudly Servicing all of Queensland”.
View our patio designs, pool and patio enclosure designs and sunroom ideas
in our gallery or contact us today to discuss your project.