Click & drag line to reveal before/after image
Sanctuay Cove, Gold Coast QLD
- Needed to keep the cat indoors.
- Owners were experiencing real problems with Mozzies and Cane Toads.
- Cat getting outside and interacting with Cane Toads.
- Existing outdoor area was a little small and not overly user friendly.
The ideal solution was to build an insulated patio roof including pet and insect resistant screening.
- Extended roof span using an Ausdeck insulated patio roof.
- Included LED downlights.
- Swing self closing door.
- 17×13 screen (pet and mozzie resistant).
- Aluminium frame work (powder coated to match existing home).
What Our Client Said
The team at Suncoast Outdoor Living are nothing short of amazing.
I was referred to them by some friends who had a Florida Room built nearby that protected their pet from escaping. After doing some of my own research as well, I decided they were definitely the company to use for this project.
After moving up from Sydney and buying a place overlooking a beautiful wildlife setting, I was determined to do something that would take advantage of the beautiful surroundings and allow me to use an area of the house that just couldn’t be really used due to Queensland bugs and toads!
I also own a cat that I wanted protected from the toads and an area he could hang out in as well – safely.
Tony and his team delivered a brilliant solution to my problem. From the design, consultations with Tony and his team and to the execution by the builders, it was a flawless process.
As can be seen by the before and after photos, the addition of this room has made an incredible improvement to my home.
I am really looking forward to the warmer months and summer ahead!