Are you missing out on all of the fun? Do you find that you spend more time out of the pool, maintaining it than actually swimming or relaxing in it?
Not only will a Pool Enclosure enhance the value of your home, but it will definitely increase the value of your time.
Here are a few Pros and Cons of installing a pool enclosure.
We will start with the Cons!
Hmmm, can’t think of any Cons right now!
Let’s get into the Pros then..
Why Install a Pool Enclosure?
- Investing in a Pool Enclosure is the best thing that you can do to keep your pool in great shape all year round.
- Being custom-designed to fit your needs perfectly, our enclosures will enhance your outdoor experience at any time of the day or night. No bugs, or clean up to worry about.
- Living in Queensland, we certainly get our fair share of sunshine. This is great for the outdoors, but not necessarily for our skin. By installing a pool enclosure, this will help filter out the sun and help with those UV Rays. Please note that you will still need to apply sunscreen as the enclosure will not stop all of those nasty rays.
- The temperature of the water in your pool will also be reduced. Another plus for those super hot days.
- Maintaining your pool is much easier, as there will be no leaves or debris to clean up.
- Installing an enclosure not only keeps out the leaves, debris etc but also keeps out those unwanted guests (snakes, lizards, birds, ducks, neighbors pets and so on) and also those pesky flies. No more insect spray required.
- An enclosure also becomes a barrier to keep out children and reduce accidents.
- A pool enclosure will also act as an extension of your home, making the outdoors feel so much more spacious as it creates another living space around your pool.
- Our screens are designed to withstand strong winds, so, therefore, the enclosures are not easily damaged.
- No need to put away your pool toys, there is nowhere for them to fly off to in those strong winds that we often get.
- Save some money! The chemicals do not evaporate as quickly, so, therefore, you don’t need to use as much.
- Water restrictions are imminent! Stop having to top up your pool. An enclosure reduces the amount of water evaporation to that of a non-enclosed pool.
- As we have two screening systems that are pool compliant to the Australian standards, in some instances we can also do away with the often unsightly horizontal or glass pool fences. We can also add a door to your enclosure that is also pool compliant, to allow easy access for adults, but not so easy for the kids.
- The screens are easy to maintain, just a squirt with the hose and a brush with a soft broom, done!
- Our screens along with our exclusive spline system will remain as taut as the day they were installed. No sagging or becoming loose.
Does an enclosure sound like something that would enhance your life and home?
Give us a call today on 1300 137 081 for an obligation free quote.
Contact Us Today!
We will organise a time to suit you to come out and have a look at the space that you want enclosed, take a few measurements and photos, head back to the office and prepare a proposal for you.
We do all of the leg work, including Council Approvals, Inspections and the QBCC Insurance (when required).
All you have to do is make the easiest decision of your life, sign and return the proposal and we will get everything underway.
In no time at all, you will be enjoying your pool area like never before. You will never want to get out of it and you will be able to make those enjoyable memories with your family instead of just watching them have all the fun from the sidelines, cleaning!
Get in contact on [email protected] for any enquiries.